Friday, April 30, 2010

Color Me Mine--Combined YW



First of all, I wanted to say sorry that it has been so long! BEEN BUSY!

Last month the Beehives planned the combined YW activity. Since Emily would be leaving soon, we let her pick. She wanted to do Color Me Mine one last time before she went into Mia-Maids. My mom and I went online to see when the free studio fee night was. It was on a Tuesday, so we decided to move the activity up a day. We had a GREAT turn out and everyone made DELIGHTFUL gifts for each other. Thanks for bringing the cans of food to make this possible girls :D

Here are some of the pictures that we took that night.



2 comments:

Cherie said...

N ~ I ~ C ~ E... Now we'll need to get Sister Orozco's pics of Sage & Sadie! Then you can click on "upload" and wait FOREVER while a little photo inches it's way to this glorious spot. Then we can click to enlarge and enjoy good memories!! you ROCK! OK, wait... I'm on Sean's iMAC so it may default to his profile, but if so... tough! Who's yo mama?

Karalee said...

I love Color me mine! We should totally go again soon!